Bond no. 9 Dubai Black Sapphire, Jade & Garnet

classic Klasik list Liste threaded Çizikli
2 mesajlar Seçenekler
Cevap | Çizikli
Bu gönderiyi diğer görünümünde aç

Bond no. 9 Dubai Black Sapphire, Jade & Garnet

єяяσя.

Our latest trio of exotic Gulf State scents,
along with a perfume fountain and a triple-tier velvet treasure chest.
And while we’re at it, we’re turning Bond No. 9 Dubai into a full-fledged collection.
We want more Dubai--now! That’s the nonstop refrain we’ve been hearing ever since our initial
trio of highly intoxicating Bond No. 9 Dubai scents (Indigo, Emerald, and Ruby) debuted in 2015.
Intended as a one-shot, Eastern World contrast to our prizewinning collection of New World, New Yorkcentric
eaux de parfum, they were an instant success. So earlier this year, we followed with three more
(Citrine Amethyst, and Amber). Again, smash hits. Languorously seductive, satisfying a desire for
impactful eaux de parfum, these Arabic-Eastern world potions quickly acquired a following of devout
fragrance connoisseurs. Like the Gulf State metropolis and perfume capital that inspired these moldbreaking
scents, they mingle the ancient with the ultra-new: centuries’-old Eastern essences (exotic
resins and woods … musk and vanilla … tropical florals and spices) with dynamic, ultra-contemporary
fragrance notes (seaweed …raspberry … plum).
Now with the debut of Dubai III, we are turning Bond No. 9 Dubai into a full-fledged
collection with line extensions—and in the process transporting exotic perfumery into the 21st century.
Here is a rundown of the latest additions, on counter November 1.
Dubai Black Sapphire. Engrossing as a forest, with lingering basenotes sprinkled throughout,
Black Sapphire holds an obvious masculine appeal, yet has a mellowness that will compliment an
assertively feminine woman. Its topnotes—citrusy neroli blended with spicy-mellow saffron and
beeswax, hinting of honey—are followed by Black Sapphire’s only floral, resplendent Turkish rose,
surrounded by warm, balsamic gurjun, resinous cedarwood, and a hit of pungent pepper. The scent dries
down with incense-rich oud and Siam benzoin, soothing sandalwood, cinnamon-like tolu balm, and
earthy vetiver.
Dubai Jade. Vibrant and high-energy, Dubai Jade blends sparkling florals with languid incense.
Starting of with nuanced wood violet leaves, tart raspberry, and warming cumin, it segues into a heart of
classic florals—rose, lily, and jasmine—played out against crisp, clean cedarwood. A mélange of syrupy
basenotes—resinous amber and its botanic counterpart. ambrette, along with sensual musk, incense-rich
oud, and leather-like birch tar—add a powerful resonance.
Dubai Garnet. Here, a romantic floral bouquet gets some unexpected partner notes. It starts with
a brisk wakeup call: citrusy bergamot, light but musky blackberry, licorice-like cardamom, invigorating
seaweed, and pink pepper that smells distinctly like a rose. Rose in fact is a major mid-note,
accompanying those other florals, magnolia, jasmine, and lavender, along with succulent plum and spicy
cumin. Classic woody and resinous basenotes—musk, amber, myrrh and vetiver—give staying power,
while oakmoss adds a creamy-soft hint of chypre . These and all our Dubai scents are housed in the
Bond No. 9 superstar bottle decked with Arabic starbursts on a gold background, while an arched door
bearing the gemstone color each scent is named for beckons front and center
The Bond No. 9 Dubai Perfume Fountain. Perfect for any Dubai devotee, our celebrated 42-
ounce perfume fountain, recalling an ancient amphora, provides ample doses of rose-magnoliasandalwood-civet-scented
Dubai Ruby and rose-patchouli -sandalwood-laden Dubai Indigo.
Retail Price: $4,500
The Bond No. 9 Dubai Treasure Chest. The single most desirable item to date in the Bond
No. 9 Dubai collection is this sumptuous three-tier black velvet jewel box, fitted with each of the
original 9 Dubai eaux de parfum to date. Here is lush perfection, inside and out.
Retail Price: $4,500
This newest trio of Dubai fragrances will launch in New York and worldwide in November 1st
2016.
Suggested Retail Price: 100ml, $550
Cevap | Çizikli
Bu gönderiyi diğer görünümünde aç

Re: Bond no. 9 Dubai Black Sapphire, Jade & Garnet

єяяσя.
Bir gün yolda yürürken benim de karşıma biri çıkıp niş parfümler denetse Allah ım.